Learn how to dance salsa with these dancing tips and help from the Salsa on the Square dance instructors!
- Create your own personal style by integrating other dance forms you already know.
- Position yourself near the dance floor and appear interested to increase the likelihood you will be asked to dance.
- Do not lead beginner dancers into advanced dance moves. Creating a connection is about how you make your dance partner feel.
Beginner Advice by Dance Instructor, Jeff Link
1. If you are trying to find a dance school, meet the current students. They are a reflection of the Instructor. If you like them, you will like the classes.
2. Private instruction should be done after you have been taking classes for a little while. You will get more out of the private classes when you have more control of your body and understanding of the dance.
3. Take Dance Lessons! Use them! Have Fun!